ORGANISATION/COMPANYSieć Badawcza Łukasiewicz-Instytut Technologii Elektronowej
RESEARCH FIELDPhysics › Optics
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/04/2020 16:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/05/2020
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
- optical and electrical characterization of quantum cascade lasers (QCL) from compounds AIII– BV
- development and construction of optical measuring systems for testing QCL laser beams
- QCL near and far field testing and analysis of the results obtained
- theoretical description of physical phenomena in the examined structures
- Duration of contract: 12 months
- Form of employment: scholarship
- Financing amount: PLN 8,300 per month (gross)
- The opportunity to work in an interdisciplinary team of experienced scientists and engineers specializing in, among others in physics and chemistry of semiconductors, laser physics and microtechnology.
- It is possible to extend employment after the internship, depending on the results obtained.
Klauzula informacyjna dla osoby ubiegającej się o zatrudnienie
w sieci badawczej Łukasiewicza - Instytut Technologii Elektronowej:
Zgodnie z art. 13 rozporządzenia europejskiego (UE) 2016/679
Parlament i Rada z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. W sprawie ochrony
osoby fizyczne w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w Internecie
swobodny przepływ takich danych i uchylające dyrektywę 95/46 / WE (ogólnie
rozporządzenie o ochronie danych osobowych) - zwane dalej
jako rozporządzenie informuję, że:
1) Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych jest Łukasiewicz
Research Network - Institute of Electron Technology in Warsaw, Aleja
Lotników 32/46, 02-668 Warsaw;
2) In matters related to your personal data, please contact us
with the Data Protection Inspector, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3) Your personal data will be processed only for the purposes of current recruitment,
based on Article. 6 clause 1 lit. a of the Regulation and the Labor Code;
4) Your personal data will be stored for a period of three months after the end of the current recruitment;
5) Your personal data will not be transferred to external recipients;
6) You have the right, after meeting the conditions set out in Regulation 2016/679,
to request from the administrator access to your personal data, the
right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to
the processing, the right to withdraw consent to the processing at any
7) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body,
i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you
believe that the processing violates the provisions on the protection of
8) Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide
data will prevent participation in the recruitment procedure.
- CV with attached agreement to the processing of personal data and confirmation of acquintance with the information clause
- Cover letter.
- Copies of diplomas confirming the required education.
- List of scientific and research achievements, with particular emphasis on publications, patents and participation in conferences and research projects.
- Copies of documents confirming the course of any previous employment.
- Candidate's declaration of acceptance of the recruitment conditions
Required Research Experiences
RESEARCH FIELDPhysics › Optics
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE1 - 4
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELPhysics: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Good
- doctoral degree obtained in the last seven years in physics or electronics,
- knowledge of semiconductor physics, including semiconductor laser physics
- knowledge of laser beam optics
- experience in building measuring systems
- experience in conducting numerical simulations
- documented scientific and research achievements and publications in world magazines
- good (spoken and written) English
- independence, good organization of work, ability to work in a team
- participation in the implementation of research projects (e.g. from NCN or NCBiR sources) will be an additional advantage
- an additional advantage will be knowledge of the LabView environment as well as the software used for data analysis, and knowledge of languages and software used for numerical simulations (C ++ language, PhotonDesign Fimmwave and Matlab or SciLab, Origin)
EURAXESS offer ID: 492190
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.